With so many tires on the market, how do you begin to figure out which one will work for your car, or even if you need new tires?
Instead of trying to figure it out on your own, you can rely on the Wickliffe Rad Air Complete Car Care & Tire Center to give you great advice. Consider these things when thinking through the selection of new cars:
- Assess the condition of your current tires. Tread is the best indicator that you need new tires. While you can expect most tires to last about 50,000 miles, you may need tires sooner depending on the road conditions and if you are experiencing any sidewall blistering. The tire care experts at Rad Air Complete Car Care & Tire Center can let you know how much life you still have in your existing tires.
- Tires are not one-size-fits-all. From compact cars to enormous industrial vehicles, tires come in a myriad of sizes. Putting the correct sized tires on your car will ensure the best handling and gas mileage. Let our car mechanics help you choose the best tire option for your car.
- Tire wear is dependent on driving style. How much you drive impacts how long your tires will last. Less costly tires may work well for someone who only drives a little, while a more heavy duty tire may be better for someone who drives 50,000 miles per year.
- Snow tires can be a good option. If you live in Wickliffe, then you know there are days where there is a ton of snow. Most multi-season tires will work in this weather, but snow tires can be even better since they are made different materials than all-season tires.
- We’ll consider your budget. When you come into the Rad Air Complete Car Care & Tire Center in Wickliffe, we will work with you and your budget to choose the best tires for your car or truck.
At the Wickliffe location of the Rad Air Complete Car Care & Tire Center, we can help you to choose the best tires for your car – ones that not only perform well, but that respect your wallet. Give us a call today for a convenient appointment.Schedule Service Here