Do the wheels on my car need balanced or aligned?
If you are fighting the steering wheel everywhere you go, then it might be time for a wheel balance and alignment by the professionals at the Westlake Rad Air Complete Car Care & Tire Center. With a properly aligned wheel system, you will not have to tolerate vibration, pulling, or poor wearing tires on your car. Why is this service so critical? Here are just a few of the reasons:
- Service is needed on a regular basis. A wheel balance and tire alignment every 12,000 to 15,000 miles can help your car to track correctly on the roads. Having balanced and correctly aligned tires can ensure that your tires wear properly, save you money at the pump and also prevent damage to your car.
- Save money on gas. When your tires aren’t aligned correctly, some of them may push or pull your vehicle off-track. While this may not sound possible, engineers have determined that tires that are out of alignment may travel up to a half a mile farther than your other tires when traveling the same distance. This costs you in gas money and wear and tear on your car.
- Tire trouble. Improperly aligned tires can cause premature wear, which will lead you to purchasing more tires sooner than needed. Don’t spend money on tires when you don’t have to. Simply get your car’s wheels aligned on a regular basis.
- Tugging can cause injury. If your vehicle is seriously out of alignment, then the very act of driving may cause you pain. The tension in your arms and shoulders may send you to the doctor, costing you more time and money.
- Dangerous in emergency situations. Misaligned tires and wheels can cause accidents as your car will not behave in expected ways during emergency situations. The auto mechanics at the Westlake Rad Air Complete Car Care & Tire Center can make sure that your car will work exactly the way you expect with a wheel alignment.
Call Rad Air Complete Car Care & Tire Center in Westlake for more information or an appointment today to get your wheels and tires aligned and balanced. You’ll save time, money and have better responsiveness in your vehicle.
Schedule Service Here