If you have recently gotten a new car, then you know all about the recommended maintenance schedules that every automotive manufacturer wants car owners to keep. While it may seem complicated, at the Westlake Rad Air Complete Car Care & Tire Center, we can assist you in making sure that your car is running smoothly. Our qualified auto technicians can take all of the pressure off of you by helping you to know when to schedule these critical appointments. Here’s a short list of just a few of the things that we check during a routine car maintenance appointment:
- Fill up on fluids. Each and every car uses several different types of fluids to keep it on the road. When you bring your car in for service, our professional car care technicians will check your transmission fluid, brake fluid, oil and window wiper fluid. We will let you know if they need to be serviced , changed or topped off.
- Tread check. Checking your tire tread can keep you driving safely. You may not know it, but if your tires are worn, you are more susceptible to blowouts and skidding in emergency situations. Our team will make tire recommendations for you, including wheel alignments and balancing service as well as new tires that fit your budget.
- Suspension and shocks. Potholes are a reality when you live in Westlake. Unfortunately, these potholes can do serious damage to your car. When you bring your car in to see our automotive technicians, we will check your suspension, shocks and struts to ensure that they are not in need of repair.
- Lights and blinkers. When other drivers can’t see you, the possibility for an accident grows exponentially. The car care experts at the Westlake Rad Air Complete Car Care & Tire Center will do a safety check to make sure that all of your lights are working correctly.
- Belt & Hose inspection. Over time, belts and hoses need to be inspected because of their exposure to high under hood temperatures, environmental conditions, and heavy use. The auto mechanics at the Westlake Rad Air Complete Car Care & Tire Center will inspect the belts and hoses in your car’s engine and make sure that they are in good repair.
These basic maintenance checks can prevent accidents and break-downs and keep your car on the road. By checking the suspension, lights and belts and hoses, you can be sure that your car will run perfectly each and every time that you start it. Call the Westlake Rad Air Complete Car Care & Tire Center or schedule a convenient appointment online today!Schedule Service Here