If your engine and transmission isn’t working properly, then you are probably not going anywhere fast. Let Rad Air’s Strongsville Car Care & Tire Center keep you on the road. Here are some things to keep in mind to determine what problems you might be having:
- Keep an ear out. If you take the time to listen to the noises your car makes, you may discover that there are sounds that seem to indicate a problem. Look for issues with grinding, revving, stalling and shifting issues. All of these may indicate a problem with your engine or transmission. If you hear any of these noises, then your car may need maintenance or service by a certified automotive repair technician immediately.
- Look for warning lights. While many times a warning light that shows up on your dashboard my just involve a quick solution, there are other times when those lights mean a serious problem with your engine or transmission. Needless to say, it is critical to get your car into the Strongsville Rad Air repair shop for assistance. We can quickly assess the situation and help you get back on the road.
- Don’t assume it is a large problem. Believe it or not, it is relatively rare for today’s cars to suffer from enormous, costly repairs. Frequently, engine and transmission problems can be fixed with a slight adjustment or maintenance procedure. Even the engine warning lights may only indicate a problem with a minor solution. Our automotive service technicians can give you advice as to what steps to take next once we complete an evaluation.
Your engine and transmission are the most expensive mechanical components in your car, it is important that they don’t fail.
- Pay attention to your vehicle’s performance, it’s one way to detect irregularities before they become problems.
- Do you hear abnormal noises? Notice a difference in the way the transmission shifts? Has the fuel economy dropped? Are there any warning lights that come on while driving? If so, it may be time for a tune-up.
- Prevent unnecessary breakdowns and expenses by having one our ASE Certified Technicians investigate your concerns as soon as they appear, insuring your vehicle is running properly.
Don’t let engine and transmission problems stall you. The Rad Air location in Strongsville can help you to take care of any strange noises and warning light issues you may be having. Stop by at Rad Air today and let us check your engine and transmission for problems that can be easily fixed. Call us today!Schedule Service Here