If you have ever looked at the book that came with your car, you’ll see how much maintenance needs to be done to keep you on the road.
Don’t let that get you down! The experts at Medina’s Rad Air Complete Car Care & Tire Center want you to know that a few simple steps can help you to take care of your car. Here are just a few of things we look for during a regularly scheduled maintenance visit:
- Are your lights working? At the Medina Rad Air Complete Car Care & Tire Center, we always check to make sure that headlights, brake lights, caution lights and tail lights are operating properly, giving you the ability to see at night and preventing car accidents.
- We check the status of your belts and hoses. There are literally dozens of belts that work their way throughout your car’s engine compartment. This network of belts and hoses can crack and wear over time.
- We evaluate your suspension. Potholes, road construction and detours can take a toll on your car’s suspension. As part of our regular preventative maintenance, our expert mechanics carefully check to make sure that your suspension is doing the job it is designed to do, keeping you comfortable and safe while driving.
- How are your tires? Great tires can save you money and prevent accidents. Our auto care technicians will carefully review each tire and can recommend new tires that can give you the best gas mileage available.
- We’ll check your fluid levels. From window wiper fluid to brake fluid and transmission fluid – we’ll check each of these fluids to make sure that your car has the amount needed to run optimally, protecting critical systems and car parts.
There are so many systems to check on your car! Don’t get discouraged, simply bring your car into the Medina Rad Air Complete Car Care & Tire Center and our auto professionals will be happy to check your vehicle for you. Call today!Schedule Service Here