Ever wonder why your new car comes with a maintenance schedule? With proper maintenance, cars last longer and perform better, saving you time and money in repairs. Keeping up with the recommended maintenance can keep your car out of the shop. Here are just a few of the things that our Brunswick Rad Air Complete Car Care & Tire Center can review to help you with your vehicle:
- Check your traction. Tires in good condition can help you drive through the nastiest weather and stay safe. You can also save money at the pump with tires that are properly aligned and inflated – all good things when you are trying to save money.
- Replace fluids. Fluids like transmission fluid, oil, coolant and wiper fluid are all items that our technicians at the Brunswick Rad Air Complete Car Care & Tire Center can replace and top off during normal service, preventing you from having low fluid issues.
- Smooth suspension. A good quality suspension is the key to a smooth ride on every type of road. New component parts make it easy to ensure that you enjoy every moment in your car.
- Keep the lights on. Knowing that your headlights, taillights, and brake lights are working correctly will not only keep you safe, but keep other drivers safe as well. We routinely check all of your lights and blinkers during our maintenance service.
- Check all hoses and belts. Like many other types of parts on a car, hoses and belts can wear out. When they become brittle from chemicals, age, heating and cooling, cracking and leaking can be the result. Luckily, our staff can quickly check them and replace them accordingly.
Our Brunswick location of the Rad Air Complete Car Care & Tire Center can assist you with any of your preventative maintenance issues. All you need to do is to stop by or give us a call. We’ll set up an appointment that fits with your busy schedule.Schedule Service Here