“The Finish Line”
Unlike other auto shops in the industry, Rad Air does not pay technicians, mechanics, service managers or support staff on commissions, SPIFF programs or require them to meet sales quotas to make an honest living. We find that this eliminates workplace competition, fosters teamwork, and prevents our staff from selling services the client doesn’t need. Rad Air crews are busy, happy and the best at what they do. Working for Rad Air is more than a job, it’s a career.
Rad Air Employees Enjoy:
- Competitive Hourly Wages & Salaries
- No commissions, SPIFF programs or complicated pay structures!
- Clean, Modern Facilities
- State-of-the-Art Equipment and Tools
- Busy Work Days & Full Work Schedules
- Paid-for Training, Certification & Education Opportunities
- Growth & Advancement Opportunities
- Clean Uniforms
- Full Benefits and 401(k)
- Paid Holidays & Vacation Time
Additionally, Rad Air prides itself on being family-owned and locally operated. Therefore, Rad Air employees also enjoy:
- Flexible Work Schedules to fit your Needs
- No evenings, Sundays or holidays
- Company and store-wide team building events such as:
- ATV-riding excursions, Cedar Point, Put-in-Bay, Soap Box Derby outings, etc.
- Opportunities to work with youth and students:
- Mentor apprentices and interns
- Help judge the Vocational School Challenge at the Auto-Rama
- Philanthropy and opportunities to work in the community:
- BBB Shred Day, Food Pantries, etc.
Now Accepting Applications For:
- Automotive Service Technicians
- Automotive Service Managers
How to Apply
Visit our application page and submit an inquiry. If possible, include contact information and a brief description of work history. Our General Manager will reach out to you regarding current employment opportunities at Rad Air facilities.
Apprenticeships & Shadowing
Rad Air facilities are happy to offer paid and unpaid apprenticeships, internships or shadowing opportunities for young students interested in automotive repair. Contact us to learn more about internships and shadowing opportunities in our company.