10 Things You Don’t Know about Tim at our Akron Repair Shop!
Tim is the lead mechanic at our automotive repair shop in the Montrose / Fairlawn area. Learn more about his story below!
1. Tim was born and raised in Chardon, but resides in Akron. He hopes to purchase a home someday soon!
2. Tim graduated from Chardon High School and then moved to Indianapolis to attend Lincoln Technical where he earned a degree in Automotive and Diesel Repair.
3. Tim spends most of his free time practicing photography. He has taken numerous continuing education courses at the University of Akron.
4. His theory behind photography is to make people feel the way he felt when he was experiencing in the image in the photo.
5. Tim enjoys travelling to Hawaii to take pictures and enjoy the weather.
6. In fact, Tim has extensive travel experience! He did relief work in Uganda and Haiti and recently traveled to Europe and Ireland for photography jobs.
7. Tim has all ASE certifications including Master Technician, making him an expert in automotive repair.
8. Tim has a bright red 1969 Chevrolet Chevelle. He is converting it from a 4-speed track car to a 6-speed street car.
9. Tim has been with Rad Air for 7 years and has worked his way up to lead technician during that time.
10. His love for fixing cars stems from his love for fixing things and repairing something correctly.
If you are one of Tim’s clients at the Fairlawn / Akron Rad Air, leave a comment below to congratulate him!