Ten Things You Don’t Know About Isaiah at Our Solon Auto Shop!
If you have ever had the chance to visit with the guys behind the scenes at the Solon auto shop, you would immeidately notice the exciting atmosphere created by the hard-working technicians. And if you’ve ever visited us for a brake job, Isaiah was probably working on your car. Here are some things you don’t know about our car-loving, brake-expert Isaiah.
- Isaiah was born and raised in Shaker Heights, Ohio where his parents inspired him to be a great student, father and employee.
- Isaiah has a five year old son named Mekhi whom he loves teaching soccer and baseball.
- In his spare time, Isaiah enjoys working on cars, playing basketball, going to cookouts and church.
- He owns a 1976 Monte Carlo which was passed down to him after his uncle passed away.
- The Monte Carlo is currently orange, but Isaiah plans on spending the winter fixing it up and painting it Corvette red.
- Look out for his Monte Carlo in car shows next summer! It is equipped with swivel seats, 1/2 vinyl top and muscle car curves.
- He is a proud graduate of Ohio Technical College in Cleveland, Ohio where he received a degree in automotive technology.
- He believes working for Rad Air was his fate – he frequently drove past our shop in Garfield Heights, but never stopped by to put in an an application until a friend encouraged him to meet with Rad Air management. He was an excellent addition to our crew and has been with us for 3 years.
- Isaiah’s favorite jobs are brake jobs, radiators and other front-end work.
- His favorite thing about working at Rad Air is the excitement he gets from working on a variety of jobs and the fact he loves going to work every day.
To congratulate our Mechanic-of-the-Month Isaiah, leave him a comment in the space provided below!