Fall Specials Available at All Rad Air Auto Shops
“There are no traffic jams along the extra mile.” – Roger Staubach, Businessman, Heisman Trophy Winner, Leader
Tough Cleveland winters can be harsh on your vehicle. There is no doubt cold temperatures, snow, ice and road salt can make existing car problems worse. Autumn is the perfect time to “go the extra mile” and take your vehicle to your local car repair shop for an inspection and tune up. If there is truly something in need of service, it is always a good idea to take care of the issue early before they become bigger, more expensive problems.
This time of year it is especially important to pay attention to:
- Weak batteries – Make sure summer’s high temperatures did not effect your battery.
- Worn belts and hoses – Hot and cold temperatures wear on both of these.
- Lights – Make sure they all work so you can see…and be seen!
- Engine performance – Pay attention to warning signs and tell your mechanic!
- Heating & Cooling Systems – Necessary for comfort and safety.
- Brakes and Tires – Make sure you can stop on a dime this winter.
Rad Air mechanics will never sell you a service you do not need. If indeed your vehicle needs a true repair, we can offer you a free loaner car! Schedule an appointment by calling ahead so we can make sure a loaner is available for you.